Our mission is to fulfill our promises to the satisfaction of our clients and provide reliable and prompt services to them. We create sustainable value by delivering outstanding services that help our clients succeed with due regard for Health Safety and Environment.
We believe in quality service, health, and safety of personnel and safeguarding environment. It is constant commitment to develop, implement, maintain, and continuously improve our standard which will enable us to grow continuously.
Our employees are motivated to provide best and dedicated services in every task they perform. In addition to achieve safety along with employee efficiency, we aim for maximum employee involvement with client satisfaction and our prime focus is to ensure that our approach is innovative which puts us to a competitive edge in the market.
In order to achieve our objective relating to all aspects of operations the following procedures are followed.
• To comply with formalized procedure and work with a systematic manners in order to minimize deficiencies.
• To ensure all procedures are implemented and reviewed regularly to reflect efficiency in our workflows.
The aim and commitment of Star Petroleum Services is to have no accident, no injuries to people and no damage to the environment. We have put HSE concern at the forefront of all activities. In addition to the supervisors, each employee should ensure that all the safety policies and procedures are strictly followed and implemented.
To achieve this aim all company activities should fall under well-documented HSE manual and operating procedures. We also have the commitment to communicate openly with shareholders to ensure an understanding of HSE polices and strategies.
To ensure safe working condition for the employees the following actions are checked on periodic biases at the HSE management system.
• Safeguard the health and safety of people to the highest degree and to maintain the natural state of environment in which the Company operates.
• Compliance with roles, regulations, and standard.
• Recognize HSE as a management responsibility.